Monday, November 23, 2009

Samuel Nichols

I have found where Samuel Nichols lived in 1830 - China, New York.
According to my research on his age, his wife and childrens ages at that time, I am pretty sure that is him. I spent a bit of time looking for Thomas and Nancy in China and around that area but no luck. I am not sure if Nancy lived with Thomas at the time of the cenus there is a female in the household that is 10-14. Nancy might have been 14 at the time the census was taken since her birthday is not until the end of October. It also could be one of her siblings I have not identified yet. I need to see if I can find out when the census was taken.

Not much else. My grandtwins are going to be born tomorrow, I haven't spent much time on this the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment